DSE

Congrats to Bomb420/Trunk

In case you don't know Trunk, he's a cute lil' guy (Not really so little) that had a goal of finishing a marathon.
he'd never run one before.
He's overweight.
By a lot.:$
He drinks too much and parties, stays out late and sits behind a desk all day staring at numbers and letters so his brain is a bit fried. He snacks too much.
he also manufactures the Hypoxic HypEye camera indicators so many of us use.

Mark has spent the last few months losing weight, training hard, eating better. He still wasn't quite feeling up to running an entire marathon late last week, so was only going to run the first half. Apparently he changed his mind.
Hhe ran the full marathon yesterday. 26.2 miles in 4:32!

Congrats, Mark! Very happy for you. Been fun exchanging PM's about how you've been working towards this goal for a while.
Besides, you're so much more svelte now!

Thanks guys. I don't have the finishline picture yet, but here is one with my folks just afterwards. And also a screenshot of my time card.

Walking today is going to be interesting, hopefully I do not have to grab anything on the ground :S
Now who has that Jager Shot I've been craving for?

Oh yeah, someone gave me that, "you've gone this far," speech on Friday and I said, "what the heck, this is not a skydiver's mentality, I'm going to do it!" :P

-Trunk

HYPOXIC