bigway

answer phone message.

my partner just got this answer phone message from what sounded like an elderly lady. I have written it down word for word as I can not make sense of it but it is kind of spooky..... any ideas? is it maybe some of that jesus mumble jumble?

When I go walking I run on the wrong side of the road. Now you better be careful before it happens to you and everything turns around in your head before the big man says no. It all happen so fast that you can't see it coming and then all the sudden life changes direction. Ouch.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

my partner just got this answer phone message from what sounded like an elderly lady. I have written it down word for word as I can not make sense of it but it is kind of spooky..... any ideas? is it maybe some of that jesus mumble jumble?

When I go walking I run on the wrong side of the road. Now you better be careful before it happens to you and everything turns around in your head before the big man says no. It all happen so fast that you can't see it coming and then all the sudden life changes direction. Ouch.

Has to be one of those British things, heh Gary?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

any ideas? is it maybe some of that jesus mumble jumble?

Nah, I'm a Christian and that doesn't sound like any of our Jesus mumble jumble. ;) There's not one single reference to live chickens. . . . (Just kidding--and I *am* a Christian, so that's not intended as offense to anyone.)

I think it just sounds like dementia. [:/]
TPM Sister #102