missg8tordivr

What kind of Alcohol makes you mean??

Lmfao......"wetback" well for starters Brazillian people aren't spanish they speak pork & cheese.
So i highly doubt he was offended by that!

I would say Liquid Cocaine is pretty much deadly for me, i tend to black out fairly quickly when drinking that!

Though when drinking tequila, i can drink it like it's water and not be hung over by the next day....donno why but maybe it's because i got some wetback in me!

B|;)

Wanna Hug It Out, Lets Hug It Out..Bitch!

I don't know what makes me mean- maybe vodka. The last time I got drunk on vodka, I was pretty obnoxious or really really funny depending on who you ask........ :) Tequila has been known to make me dance on bars, among other things .............. I like a wine buzz the best though. Usually it just makes me feel mellow and happy.

Lmfao......"wetback" well for starters Brazillian people aren't spanish they speak pork & cheese.
So i highly doubt he was offended by that!

I would say Liquid Cocaine is pretty much deadly for me, i tend to black out fairly quickly when drinking that!

Though when drinking tequila, i can drink it like it's water and not be hung over by the next day....donno why but maybe it's because i got some wetback in me!

B|;)

This stuff?http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1134.html

WTF come up with foul swill like this?!:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I seem to be having flashbacks of a blue thong

Sorry about that. So I take it the therapy did not help?

Actually I heard the only real Cure for such Memories is to go to Someplace called The Farm and run circles around the Pond in the same Blue Thong till the memories are erased. works best if the person in the original memory is there to watch!:P:D