redwings

hockey goalies!

I popped my cherry today. Played my first game as a goalie in the kids' league. Went in without training, too.

Lost 10-4. Came home with a bag of stinky gear and some interesting bruises on the knee, but damn it was fun for my first game.:D

Those who know me personally will laugh at the image. I'm just not your regular goalie. But ya know, once the trainer heard I skydive, he suggested I try goaltending. "Anyone crazy enough to jump out of the plane is goaltender material for me."

Crazy Canadians. What do they know, anyway? :o:ph34r:
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Yes, the gear can get stinky and yes, bruises are a part of having pucks flung at you. You need to learn to work as one with your gear and most will be avoided. I'm sure you fit right in height wise with the kids so don't be embarressed that you lost;).

Welcome to the dark side.

Yes, the gear can get stinky and yes, bruises are a part of having pucks flung at you. You need to learn to work as one with your gear and most will be avoided. I'm sure you fit right in height wise with the kids so don't be embarressed that you lost;).

Welcome to the dark side.

:DI overdid it earlier. Hence, the bruises. The dark side is so much fun. and I even have matching gear! Red and white, baby!

Hey Lisa, what ya need me in one piece for? :ph34r:
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.