Slappie

I'm bored - Entertain me

HAHAH I really am, so I popped on here to see what this place was doing. B|

read the two futuredivot threads that I posted in the past two days... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If you'd answer your phone once in a while - . . . .BUt NOOOOOOOO . . . Don't return calls either!

Fucker!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If you'd answer your phone once in a while - . . . .BUt NOOOOOOOO . . . Don't return calls either!

Fucker!:D

Dude! I've been busy like... I got engaged to my GF and well. I can't think of any other stupid shit I've done lately. :D As for the phone, you called? When?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

hey man!! i was at the Farm on Friday, an was hopin to catch u there...me and the wife was over in the area and got in a couple of jumps...Chad shot some pretty good video..anyhow, when we gonna get that long over due jump in?
"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

Dude! I've been busy like... I got engaged to my GF and well.

why are you not milking that for all its worth your going to be miserable because of it for long enough. i have a list as long as my arm of things ill never be able to ask a girl to do until her judgement is impaired by the fact i just asked her to marry me.

seriously though.......congrats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMq9zJ81Y2o

this is what i wanted u to see, slappy

Ok I'm going to try and be nice...

Who the fuck are you? :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

hey man!! i was at the Farm on Friday, an was hopin to catch u there...me and the wife was over in the area and got in a couple of jumps...Chad shot some pretty good video..anyhow, when we gonna get that long over due jump in?

Not sure when. but sometime soon. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Who the fuck are you? :|[/repl]

Well if i were a prick i would tell you to look at my profile to see who i am, but im not, so forgive me for offering my assistance for your boredom without introducing myself...my name is Brad Pilkington, and am usually to busy to get on here due to frequent deployments with the military....so now u know, satisfied?

"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

Well if i were a prick i would tell you to look at my profile to see who i am, but im not, so forgive me for offering my assistance for your boredom without introducing myself...my name is Brad Pilkington, and am usually to busy to get on here due to frequent deployments with the military....so now u know, satisfied?

Nice to meet you. I'm what you would call and old school ethug. Thanks for putting your ass on the line overseas or wherever! I love ya for that. But your screen name really got this agnostic assholes short hairs riled up. No offence... B|

Nice to meet you. I'm what you would call and old school ethug. Thanks for putting your ass on the line overseas or wherever! I love ya for that. But your screen name really got this agnostic assholes short hairs riled up. No offence... B|

no offense takin, and thanks for the support..as far as the screen name goes its just what im about without compromise, but wasn't meant to offend anyone..I love the Lord and just a guy that's not ashamed to admit it.

thanks for the reply!!

How do you know I've been lurking? I could have been banned. :P

I routinely review the top 50 postwhores list and can see when you last logged in. :P

now that you're engaged, my heart just broke a little bit.

It's ok sweetheart I made sure she would let me get some roadhead from you. That's part of the deal. :ph34r: