RkyMtnHigh

Psychology of Suicide

For those of you who know and care about her, I want you to let you know she is still fighting. Three long years of battling the beast.

It is still day to day.

Thank you, Rosa, Gia, and Nick.

THANK YOU for writing, Legalart. I just saw this post, but I think of Ladonna a lot. I believe in her.

Ladonna is a fighter and a winner. I know that she will be able to rise above the past. In any case, no matter what...I'll try to be there, if she needs me.

It's a black hole of pain...it's so deep and dark and its a helluva time to dig and climb out of it. There is no simple answer or fix. Religious ppl try to tell you that God can bring you out of it..well, I'm 40, where has God been for 40 years? He's taking his sweet ass time trying to save me, I guess. I know I'm being a smartass and sarcastic but heck, really, I can't look to anyone but myself to fix/save me.

Not so. Until it is time to live pain free, it is perfectly OK to live with pain. Faith in God moves mountains. You can release all of your cares to Him, because He cares for you. Frustration can obscure this fact, but it is very real.