bradbuzea

stiletto packing volume

If you only have 250 jumps, you should probably not buy a Stilletto. I'm sure I won't be the first here to tell you that either.

Thank-you Colonel Internet Judgement.

Jeez, a guy asks a simple question, and everybody jumps on him to tell him what he should and should not do. This is without even knowing him, his flying style, attitude, etc.

:S

Oh, note to bradbuzea: It may help to post the model-size of your container (assuming Infinitys have that scheme as most other container manufacturers). Some people might not know their main pack volume, but know that they have a Stil-150 in a size XX for example.

good luck

according to my handy dandy pia pack volume chart, a stiletto 150 has a pack volume of 422 ci. your best bet is to call or e-mail velocity sports equipment and ask them. be sure to give them your container size. usually that's underneath the left mudflap on an infinity.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

When I was buying a Stiletto 150, I checked the volume as 386ci from another chart :)

Turns out it packs almost the same as my Electra 170 (also listed as 386ci) and fitted snugly (not tight or too loose) into my Atom which takes 330-410ci, so I would have thought it'd be fine, but I'd check if you're gonna be spending hard currency!