ACMESkydiver

Fitness Buddies Post Your Workouts/Health Habits for February 8th -14th

Well I've been eating healhty and working out 3 days a week! Heading to step and abs again tonight. Plus I'm down 5 pounds since I started trying to lose. My goal was to be down 5 by next Friday, so for now I'm ahead of schedule :)

Good job, sweetheart! Have fun shakin' your bootie in step. I have been avoiding the abs myself, but darn it you're motivating me to do my ab tape tonight! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Good job, sweetheart! Have fun shakin' your bootie in step. I have been avoiding the abs myself, but darn it you're motivating me to do my ab tape tonight! B|

Woo hoo!!! I'm really tired today and don't feel like going to the gym, but I MUST keep this up!!!

I got myself there yesterday... and was even told by the instructor how much I've improved since I first started going. I feel like I was given a gold star :D

Oh and I was able to put my belt one notch smaller today :)

Doesn't that feel great?! :)B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Am I a loser or just dedicated for working out last night? I worked kind of late, I was really beat but I also got stuck in traffic Wednesday night, missed my class and skipped my workout so I kind of felt like I had to. Cardio and legs. Wow- the gym was practically EMPTY!

Anyway, the scale isn't budging, I'm not needing any new smaller clothes but I did add weight on most of the machines I used without my trainer there to make me do it and spot for me! So all in all, I feel pretty good. progress, you know...........

I got back to walking after being sick. Have to balance my time now that my kid has started track.

I am hoping once I lose a bit more weight I will be able to try jogging again. I think it was the extra weight that had my knees so irritated.

At WW this week I got my first 5 lb sticker so that is good news. I am trying to eat healthier. This week my parents are visiting though and they love eating out while here for all the food they can't get up in the midwest. It'll be hard but I have to do it.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Didn't work out Tuesday or Wednesday, I was too depressed over losing my ship date to the Coast Guard. Couldn't get over it quick enough to work out again until yesterday. Did 40 pullups in sets of 10, then 150 pushups in sets of 50. Today I did a 3.4 mile run, 30 minutes on the watch timer. I'll definitely be doing some situps later, because I still have lots of rage to get rid of.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche