Iago

The flu sucks- that is all

So who else is suffering? Let's raise a glass of OJ, or sprite, or ginger ale, or whatever you favorite sick-room beverage happens to be.

Here here, a glass of OJ toast to you. I've had a nasty junk in my lungs, cough coughing none stop. Ugh. I'm going to the Dorkzone tomorrow, but something inside tells me that it's not the best decision I've ever made...
=========Shaun ==========

yuck I know[:/] I am still getting over it I threw up tooB| Losta emergency-c. It is nasty this year. I just got off a plane the doc cleared me to fly on tue. but on desent I had this sharp pain above my right eye ouch:| Guess I will keep pumping the meds and herbs in:D

Playtime is essential.

I had the flu about a month ago. B| I lost about 3 days of work plus a weekend to that damn, nasty virus. I couldn't get my fever to break for days no matter how much Advil I was taking. :S I couldn't eat and when I did, I would just get sick to my stomach.

I guess I could say, I know how you feel, and I hope it passes soon... It fuggin' sucks donkey balls.

That is all. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself