hudsonderek

winter time blues:(

Man, I want to jump, I should move to the south for the winter. Anyone out there from the northern parts wishing spring would come faster?

Oh, I know that feeling so well. I started AFF Thanksgiving weekend and between weather issues and assorted other things, I have only been able to get 7 jumps done and I went so long between jumps that I had to do a recurrency class. It was also down right cold for 5 of those jumps as in temps in the 20's on the ground. I am glad I've been able to jump a little, so I guess I better not complain too loud:$:$
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

yes...I live in Wa. state....my recommendation is to fly somewhere south for the winter...it will help cure what ails ya - at least temporarily:P:P:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

SOUTH!!! Is the answer my friend...

Here is the southern DZs first fair warning shot, after Molly graduates from HS here in june 2009 I am outa here and headin south for a couple of years straight!!! I am coming down no matter what, hell or highwater... I am going to bust on ya'lls parade like you aint neva seeeeeeeeeeen...