Vallerina

Please vote on the cutest dog ever

*Disclaimer* I am very very embarrassed to be posting this.

My mom has a wonderfully annoying dog that I don't particularly care for. Whenever I go see my mom, the dog likes to steal my socks, chapstick, ponytail holders, etc. I only wish the dog could understand human speak when I tell it how much better every other dog in the world is. It's a pretty useless dog...it doesn't like to play fetch and has puked on my clothes. However, this is the only dog that has ever liked my mother. Growing up, I trained my other dogs to growl or snap at anyone (mainly my mom) that tried to wake me up in the morning. She's happy now to have a dog that doesn't growl at her.

Now that she has a dog of her own, she's treating it like the child she never had. She entered the dog in a photo contest, and it would make my mom extremely happy if the dog won. If you could all be so kind to my mom and vote on her dog, I would be much appreciative! Btw, I voted for EVERYTHING EVER POSTED! I swear ;)

Please don't make fun of me. I'm gentle.

http://www.bissell.com/products_by_lifestyle/pet_products/mvp_pet_photo_contest/vote_on_photos/voting_period_7/page_id/47093/default.aspx?imageurl=http:%2f%2fimages.bissell.com%2fimages%2fincludecontent%2fmvp%2fperiod7%2f4121.jpg&ref=mvp%20period%207%20-%20my%20pet&pet=4121%2ejpg
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I was going to vote but I really hate putting my email address into those things.... maybe I'll just lie about my email.

Edit to add: I voted... and lied about my email address !!!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Now that she has a dog of her own, she's treating it like the child she never had.

Ok...I'm confused....how did you get here?

:ph34r: The child that she never had listens, obeys, etc. The children that she did have didn't obey quite so well....

I have a Shar-pei/Pit bull mix that looks very much like the your mom's.

:)
Thanks guys! :)

Growing up, I trained my other dogs to growl or snap at anyone (mainly my mom) that tried to wake me up in the morning.

hahahaha What a bad daughter? OK I voted and now please post pics of the superman bannana unless of course you prefer a spanking Miss Humptiness forever.;)
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

OK I voted and now please post pics of the superman bannana unless of course you prefer a spanking Miss Humptiness forever.;)

:D Unfortunately, there are no pictures of the greatest two minutes of tunnel history!!!! And I always prefer spankings!

Thanks for voting! :)

Growing up, I trained my other dogs to growl or snap at anyone (mainly my mom)

Yep - that sounds like something you'd do. :ph34r::D

"Diabla" is very fitting...:P;)

Season opener is right around the corner - will be seeing you very soon I hope B|:)
oh - yes, I voted.

Edited to add: cute doggy btw.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Season opener is right around the corner - will be seeing you very soon I hope B|:)

If the season doesn't start soon, I'm going to lose my mind!!!

And I'm really not sure where he came up with diabla from...I've always been good!

've always been good!

Yes, Val...we know... :P;):)

If the season doesn't start soon, I'm going to lose my mind!!!

My sentiments exactly! - I miss everyone and can't wait to get back there.

On a different note: I've made a LOTTA progress since November; I hope to get cleared out of the tunnel when I go back this summer! Than we can jump together B|:)
I'll give ya free spankings :) for free coach jumps.

;)

If you think tha'ts long how do you think i feel about having to wait till the tail-end of this season to [hopefully] start on [and God-willing] get my license. Worst case scenario I'll start at the very beginning of 2009. B|

she's treating it like the child she never had

That's horrible. I hope you have made her aware of how bad that is for the dog? :S

Please elaborate -- how is it bad for the dog? I'm in the same boat with my mother -- she treats her dog better than she ever treated me or my sister. I'd like to share that information with her in hope that she'll adjust the exaggerated affection and pampering (she cooks for the dog, among other things :S).

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

That's horrible. I hope you have made her aware of how bad that is for the dog? :S

Please elaborate -- how is it bad for the dog? I'm in the same boat with my mother -- she treats her dog better than she ever treated me or my sister. I'd like to share that information with her in hope that she'll adjust the exaggerated affection and pampering (she cooks for the dog, among other things :S).

People who treat their dogs like humans are not in control of their pet; the pet is in control of them. Dogs are not humans and should not be treated as such.

Read this, it has a lot of info. I'd pass it on to your mom, although I doubt she'll listen. People who treat their dogs like humans rarely do.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/articles/humandog.htm

People who treat their dogs like humans are not in control of their pet; the pet is in control of them. Dogs are not humans and should not be treated as such.

Read this, it has a lot of info. I'd pass it on to your mom, although I doubt she'll listen. People who treat their dogs like humans rarely do.

Relax...it was said in jest! ;)

And, Tomas, are you going to actually jump with me this season? :)

Sure! I need someone to re-teach me how to do stuff in the air.

The one positive about the season not starting for another month and a half is it gives me time to get in shape - right now i am quite a bit heavier than i used to be....hopefully i still fit in my jumpsuit....

You'd be suprised how many people do actually treat their dogs like humans, and I was asked to elaborate, so I did. :)