GQ_jumper

Ladies I have a question for you

First of all, why is this not in the women's forum, second - consider the answer to your question being: Notice the caliber of women that you find in a bar.

Mostly 38 specials...but I have run across a few magnums now and again! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

First of all, why is this not in the women's forum, second - consider the answer to your question being: Notice the caliber of women that you find in a bar.

I like the hammerless versions.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah I bet...goes right along with your snubnose.

Wow and all this time being honest about who I am has worked for me.

Sorry I don’t get the point about lying and then claiming the woman who believed me (if they did) are stupid. Maybe they just don’t live in the same world that you do.
:S

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

BANG!

Hey now - my barrel is just fine! Even if I AM shooting blanks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Just as well....I hear your sights are way off anyway. ;)

Just as well....I hear your sights are way off anyway. ;)

Maybe - but the slide action is still pretty good.

Sorry I don’t get the point about lying and then claiming the woman who believed me (if they did) are stupid. Maybe they just don’t live in the same world that you do.

The only person who has mentioned calling them stupid is you, I never said anything of the sort, don't put words in my mouth, it's all harmless fun.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

The only person who has mentioned calling them stupid is you, I never said anything of the sort, don't put words in my mouth, it's all harmless fun.

That's what Tucker Max said.:D:D

Maybe you view it as harmless, I don’t think leading anyone on and pretending your something that your not just so you can get laid is harmless, I just find it pathetic.

Have all the fun you want, to me a lie is a lie.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Dude...you are a fucking stud. I dont know what turns me on more...your ability to pick up random chicks in bars (yeah, thats real hard to do), the pictures in your avatar, or your name.

Holy fuck my penis is hard. Where do you jump? Care if I come laugh at you, I mean worship you in person?

Dude...you are a fucking stud. I dont know what turns me on more...your ability to pick up random chicks in bars (yeah, thats real hard to do), the pictures in your avatar, or your name.

Holy fuck my penis is hard. Where do you jump? Care if I come laugh at you, I mean worship you in person?

Are we comensating for something Bob?

I searched everywhere. Couldnt find a definition for comensating....little help please?

I believe you to be beyond help.

You just didn't actually use the word. You DID mention that "all my best friends are women and they're all far too smart to fall for that stuff," which pretty well implies that the others AREN'T smart enough to fall for that stuff. Seriously--re-read your post. You're not coming off well here.
TPM Sister #102

I searched everywhere. Couldnt find a definition for comensating....little help please?

Oh, I'm so stupid. You meant to say "compensating" in your original post didnt you?

Slow but steady - Our Bobarooni

Slow but steady.B|

Oh, I'm so stupid. You meant to say "compensating" in your original post didnt you?

Slow but steady - Our Bobarooni

Slow but steady.B|

You lost me again.

You're not coming off well here.

Only to those with no sense of humor, go find yours and get back to me, if you consider using humor to break the ice wrong than you should find somewhere to hang out besides the bonfire.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You're not coming off well here.

Only to those with no sense of humor, go find yours and get back to me, if you consider using humor to break the ice wrong than you should find somewhere to hang out besides the bonfire.

Dude - you are fucking awesome. How many hot chicks did you pick up today and bang?

. . . which pretty well implies that the others AREN'T smart enough to fall for that stuff.

Since we are debating this - isn't that a contradiction in what you are accusing him of?

And do tell, Oh Mighty and Powerful Jewels:D, what is it that we can do to "Come Off" better?