RkyMtnHigh

MMMM..Put Some South in Your Mouth!

Just went to Old Hickory House here in ATL, and got Turnip Greens, Lima Beans, Squash Casserole, and Blackeyed Peas with a Cornbread muffin. DELICIOUS!!
I can't wait to try their Cabbage, Fried Okra, Broccoli Casserole,and Sweet Potato Souffle next:P

Just went to Old Hickory House here in ATL, and got Turnip Greens, Lima Beans, Squash Casserole, and Blackeyed Peas with a Cornbread muffin. DELICIOUS!!
I can't wait to try their Cabbage, Fried Okra, Broccoli Casserole,and Sweet Potato Souffle next:P

That's the kind of food you should come to MY house for. Fresh out of the garden....in a few months..... Till then it's HOT WINGS! (Hope you don't mind farm-raised chicken!)

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

That's what their TO GO menu says on the front.

So if you give 'em oral sex, maybe you can get your meal for free. ;)

Meals don't generally cost all THAT much....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

You just need to get a wife like mine. She is an awesome cook and she makes great southern fixings. As luck would have it she loves to cook and I love to eat. In an effort to make sure that she keeps me around and I can continue to enjoy her cooking I strive to keep some south in my mouth. :)

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.