jasonRose

Is turtle gay?

I thought the worst part would be the photographic proof that you and Johnny like to cuddle. :ph34r:

That looks like their pre-cuddling festivities to me, and obviously Jason is a catcher. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

If I don't remember that does that mean it didn't happen and we'll have to do it again?

Cindy did duck hers for the 200th she did at Elsinore. I always have that to look forward to.

Vint

promises promises.......my pieing will never be as good as the pieing doc got for his 200th - :P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

LOL.....

I was just trying to butter Dana up so we could do a three way.;);)

Why don't I get those kind of offers from you boys?????:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

How about a three way pieng...;);)

You were suppose to get it in elsinore but they used all the pies on Rob. You arn't in the clear yet....;)B|B|

with or without clothes????? maybe we should just get a big vat of green jello and start wrestling. You guys should have planned it better - I was onto your plan way ahead of time.:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Oh, I remember now - isn't that the day you ducked out early before the pie?

Something else to plan for this spring...

Vint

Um, yea. Remind him that pies have no expiration date. I did by 100th back in '03, and it finally caught up with me last year in Dublin.

B|

Yes, yes it did.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, you know, we're guys. We can't plan shit.

I prefer orange jello...

Vint

your right about the planning....but orange...yuck, how about red instead!
DPH # 2

I think you had it right the first time with the green. :)

I agree green. However I think we should get turtle to pie cindy while he is nekid.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I think you had it right the first time with the green. :)

I agree green. However I think we should get turtle to pie cindy while he is nekid.

that is so thoughtful of you to offer turtle up this way.......I am just thinking of the fun that can be had by all:o:o:o:o

and no jason you can't watch with your video helmet on.:P:P:P
DPH # 2

Poor turtle is sick today-he called saying he needed a dose of Dr. Divot's Magic Root Oil to sooth his throat. Unfortunately for him, the good Dr only practices on female cases

I'm sick too. Can i get the magic root oil? I'm willing to try just about anything to make this sickness go away. i'm fuckin miserable. [:/]
I'm not sick but my butt hurts. I bruised my left sacrum or some BS this week. B| I need a man to ice my ass. :(

Shouldn't you put heat on that - alternating heat and cold?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

This thread sure went off topic!!! No worries Cindy I don't film or take pics of boobies they have a funny way of showing up when you don't want them to.;););)

Paerhaps it did go off the original topic, but it is ending up in the proper direction. Cindy agreeing to naked pieness and Jason came out . . . finally.

Peanut, however, wow . . .ummm . . . just don't know what to say . . . Timing is everything I guess.:P