TrophyHusband

woman sits on the crapper for two years

I saw the BF's interview on the news yesterday and he claimed she had some phobia of seeing her family. He'd beg her to come out and she'd say, "maybe tomorrow." In another interview a local was asked why nobody tried to help her and he indicated that no one knew she still lived there. Oh, and the BF also said that when she got out of the hospital, he'd be there to take care of her. Hmm, wonder how that will work out next time.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

I can understand her being on the crapper for maybe 2 or 3 hours, or just lock herself in the bathroom all day, if that's how long it takes to squeeze all the blackheads out of her face. :D

But TWO FUCKING YEARS?!?!? :S:S:S She needs at least a couple weeks in a mental hospital and the boyfriend two years in jail! JMO

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hope there was more than one bathroom in the house

The video looked like they lived in a single wide mobile home so most likely not.

I'd hate to have seen their backyard... Hell, I probably would smell it just as I pulled into the driveway... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban