bigway

Tom Clancys Rainbow VEGAS 2! PS3

you can do more than 2 players over ps network in co-op. Just not in story mode.

I like it but i think the online leaves alot to be desired. I do like someone coming and helping me in my story mode though.

I think i will finish this game over the easter break and go swap it for COD4

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hey hey...Got it on thursday and put in a few good hours

COD is the the game every other is compared to at the moment, Like black for the PS2. It just brings you into the game some how and thats pretty rare. But Vegas 2 while not as good visually has so many more dimensions of play.More weapon choice, Co-op,longer to finish And its always nice to be able duck and cover and send other teammates to a certain location.

But Cod is still out front in my mind but at least now there's a new game out there that comes close!B|

.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

hehehe.... Sorry mate, :$always forget the old pm's ...

Come around anytime if your up for a bit of indiscriminate carnage and a beer:D, Got back in the air as well so we might have to head down to Picton.
Did you go down for any of the nationals this week?

i drove down the week before.
I am still not planning on jumping until the end of the year. Too busy with my business and enjoying putitng my money towards other projects at the moment.

The nationals were only 4-way and 8-way. Nothing that really does anything for me.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

My buddy and I just finished co-op story last night. Took us about 7 hours which was a pretty big disappointment.

We've been waiting for this game for a LONG time. We co-op storied the OG Vegas, then managed our way through ALL the terrorist hunts (even the downloaded maps) on both difficulties and all three densities.

I can't stand CoD though. Same with HALO. For some reason I can rock R6 but I just suck at these two.

Army of 2 was badass though. I'm not sure why I don't see more people talking about this game...

Question: In R6V2 there is a assault rifle you unlock called the M468. Does anyone know the idea behind this? Is this just an M4 chambered in 6.8 SPC?

ETA: Googled it and answered my own question. The M468 is indeed an M4/M16 chambered in 6.8 SPC. The upper is a new piston powered upper made by Barrett and designed to just replace the 5.56 uppers on existing rifles. I love Google.

R6VG2 was a good game, my roommate and I got done with it in two days, a little to easy in my opinion ....

ARmy of 2 ... was a great game, but had some sucky things about it, whats with the gun sight being off to the side, and close combat sucked, you seemed to always turn 180 past the dude your trying to kill

COD4 was interesting and intense and well worth the time plated

Now Kane and Lynch was a fun game to play, and a little more technical than others, I enjoyed the fact you were very dependent on co-op game play

This game kind of sucks. it is all over too soon. I also think COD4 was over far too fast. alot of games for PS3 are very small in the realm of things.

I dont really give a shit though, GRAN TURISMO 5 will be out soon and that is the only reason i have a PS3.

Prologue comes out tomorrow here in Australia and when you buy a game over here you have 7 days to take it back and swap for a new game. I just finished R6V2 in 4 days and now will take it back and get a free copy of GT5 prologue.

I enjoy the coop story mode on the game but the online aspect seems to shyte. People come and go all too fast.♠

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I find it hard to find a first person that takes me longer than 2 days to finish.. Havent played kane and lynch though i want to give it a blat.

Close combat in R6v 2 was shit aswell.... I do love that hunting knife in cod.... Also a mate came over the other night and i found out theres no Head to Head[:/] And you cant change the split-screen view... Vertical SUCKS.

Im hearing you Gary, There are NO good driving games for the PS3 GT5 is what im waiting for now!

BTW;) Wanted a rugby game for the ps3 .... Of course i couldnt find one so for less then a PS3 game $110 I got Rugby 2008 Second hand slimline PS2 3 controllers and a memory card:D MADNESS!