Beerlight

Shuttle Launch STS-123

I was out on Saturday night at my mates Party. There was this chick there who was the daughter of the first Australian astronaut. Seriously, this girl was 29 years old and would not stop talking about who her father was.
She kept telling everyone she was single because she has not found someone who likes her for herself and not because she is famous. The funny thing was nobody knew who she was apart from a select few. I did goolge her when i got home and found out she was daughter of Paul Scully-Power, However never saw any mention of her apart from in his bio.:D:D

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Should really brighten up the night sky.....

out.....

'Coz of the flames....or 'coz of all the white tiles, raining down? [:/] Ya'd kinda' think that by now, they'd have a little better handle on that sh*t. Surely...they've heard of duct-tape!?!
"T'was ever thus."

Should really brighten up the night sky.....

out.....

'Coz of the flames....or 'coz of all the white tiles, raining down? [:/] Ya'd kinda' think that by now, they'd have a little better handle on that sh*t. Surely...they've heard of duct-tape!?!

Great post.....

It made me wish that I was on the east coast at the time so I could go out and see it.

The best is when it comes back into the atmos. first time i heard it, i thought a bomb had went off next door... that sonic boom scared the sh*t out of me...
Btw, i live 15 minutes from where it re-enter in Florida
Today is a better day!!!

I lived in the LA basin, so the double boom was a regular occurence for me as a child and teenager.

I am hoping the shuttle landing ground track brings it visible to me this time. But I've never seen a Shuttle Launch.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Never been at the cape but if it's not cloudy i see it from my work real well... plus NASA channel is pretty cool ( directv)... Can't wait for kiddo to be old enough to handle the long wait, he's into it pretty good for is age... but again we were watching liftoff since he's born, a little like you, most of it was done with him eating while i watched half awake:D

Today is a better day!!!

I lived in the LA basin, so the double boom was a regular occurence for me as a child and teenager.

I am hoping the shuttle landing ground track brings it visible to me this time. But I've never seen a Shuttle Launch.

Were you able to see Columbia's ill-fated re-entry? [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban