pyke

Strattera Rocks!!!

Zoloft kicks Strattera's ASS!!!!:D

ya whatever.... that is untill you start getting TICS. body flinching and crazy shit like that

nuh uh...bullshit...zoloft mellows your ass out and makes you feel like "who gives a fuck":D:D

i havent found a thing yet that mellows me outB|

exept for some sort of valium:ph34r:

ya whatever.... that is untill you start getting TICS. body flinching and crazy shit like that

nuh uh...bullshit...zoloft mellows your ass out and makes you feel like "who gives a fuck":D:D

but have you tried Zoloft? :SI'm hyper as all shit (always have been)and can't sit still EVER!!! and it slows my world down..:D breathing...breathing normally once again.

but have you tried Zoloft? :SI'm hyper as all shit (always have been)and can't sit still EVER!!! and it slows my world down..:D breathing...breathing normally once again.

yes, and it sucked for me.... nothing in this world can slow me down.. hahaha.. doesnt bother me, its all the mutherfuckers who freak about my energy level all the time....;)

I got the same diagnosis in 1981, when i was 3. Took Ritalin for years, then stopped in '01 or '02.

Anyhow, I got the same diagnosis again about 6 weeks ago; and have been taking Strattera since. I LOVE this stuff. I'm ultra focused and get a lot more stuff done.

Psychiatrist gave me a bunch of samples to SLOWLY work up to 100mg. 100mg was too much, but 80mg's PERFECT B|B|.

I have to remember to eat because it kills my appetite, so when it wears off I'm ravenous.

True that!! I miss being 140 at 6'2". :D:D

Don't need it when I jump, somehow I'm able to concentrate on physical action much more than mental action.

LOL!!!

I took Adderrall XR for a few years and it worked great! then all of a sudden it began causing severe headaches so the doc switched me to Stratterra. That makes me mellow but super super sleepy and did nothing to help me focus. In fact, the focus issue is even worse now.