bloody_trauma

The Deals Thread

I'm always looking for a good deal, and I found a pretty darn good one.

www.sharesenseo.com

no crap you get a senseo machine that retails for 70 dollars, a bag of coffee pods and coupons and literature for other senseo stuff. all for the the cost of shipping and handling... $15.00 USD.

It was ordered on wednesday night and reached my door this afternoon, 3 days, the site tells you in 4-6wks.

I used it and it makes damn good coffee and quick too.

so there it is, i know some other discounts and what not but if you know some other good money savers post it upB|
Fly it like you stole it

Receive $100 off purchase of LifeBook T4220 with coupon code FCST4PROMO

Coupon:FCST4PROMO $100 OFF LifeBook T4220

$0.88 a track wlmart music download
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=BC2rNmQW7HQ&offerid=123427.10000781&type=4&subid=0

$19.99/month for 6 months of Comcast High Speed Internet
Free Cable Modem and Wireless Router
http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-2520348-10379736

20% off a tivo thingy
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2520348-10509285

ehh i know some more ill post em later
Fly it like you stole it

na the prices on the store site are for bags of pods, not just a bag. I like it. some dont, some people are coffee snobs. i am sorta, i have a french press that i use occasionally, but this thing is just so darn convenient, i can get a cup of coffe and be out the door in a matter of minutes. i like to have coffee in the AM cuz i wake up at 4am and go run every other morning. and that gets me going, not in terms of energy, the caffiene enhances my run somehow.
Fly it like you stole it

I love my french press. I am also really digging the Lavazza coffee lately

i use Lavazza in my Tazzo coffee perk, the grinds are to fine for my French press. I have been rationing my New Orleans coffee and have about 5 pots of coffee left :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i have a thing for lavazza, when i lived in germany, everytime i went to the airport in frankfurt, I would stop at the lavazza cafe, then id get on the autobahn and expend some of that energy drivingB|, i dont know of any lavazza cafe here in the us, maybe in new york.:S

Fly it like you stole it