travisjones

Now we have to look out for FLOGO's

if I saw one of those in the sky I would aim for it, wasting the customers $2500.

Yes Im evil.

:D

I'd aim for one too, but I'm not as evil as you... considering that it costs $2500 a day to rent the machine and it can produce one every 15 seconds, the little buggers aren't worth all that much.
Owned by Remi #?

Im gonna rent one of those and bring it to the DZ so I can pop out a bunch of offensive looking clouds over Ritman!

Don't waste your money. I'm guessing that we could get BK and / or Fluffy to agree to have a dish soap enema for a fraction of the cost or nothing.
Owned by Remi #?

Im gonna rent one of those and bring it to the DZ so I can pop out a bunch of offensive looking clouds over Ritman!

Don't waste your money. I'm guessing that we could get BK and / or Fluffy to agree to have a dish soap enema for a fraction of the cost or nothing.

:D:D:D
True Story!
BASE 1384

Guerra says that Flogos are environmentally friendly as the soaps that make up the foamy shapes are derived from plants, and that eventually a Flogo "just evaporates in the air."

"It does not pollute the skies," he told LiveScience.

Guerra also says the floating ads are not a danger to airplanes, because flying through one is "like going through a cloud." Nothing from the Flogo sticks to the surface of a plane, even if it goes through the aircraft's jet engine, he said.

I'd love to see all the tests that prove it's environmentally friendly, or that it doesn't hurt jet engines. I'm sure eating a Flogo cures cancer, and it may just solve the world's hunger problems, too :S
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD