gjhdiver

Ghosthookers !

Damn, I knew you were in a band, but I thought it was some jazz or folk-singing type of music. :P But damn, your music kicks ass. I def want to go to a show in the Bay Area next time you guys play. What's your play schedule look like? Good stuff indeed.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Damn, I knew you were in a band, but I thought it was some jazz or folk-singing type of music. :P But damn, your music kicks ass. I def want to go to a show in the Bay Area next time you guys play. What's your play schedule look like? Good stuff indeed.

Well, we just came off the road for a while to concentrate on marketing the album. We'll be doing a few shows in the next month though. The next one is up in Woodland near Davis on May 17th. We should have another in the city soon though. Just waiting to hear back from the bookers. I'll post when we have an ititinerary.

Don't think Europe is getting away with it eithewr. We have been asked to play the Rebellion festival in 2009 in the UK. Hopefully it will come off.

I bet you guys have every motorhead album.

They don't, but I sure as hell do.

That bass is the Lemmy Kilmister limited edition Rickenbacker. Only 60 in the world. Mine's number 26. I'm such a nerd for that sort of thing. If it has Motorhead or The Ramones written on it, I'll buy it. I'm stupid like that.