agent_lead

my ex girlfriend...

I was dating this girl about a year ago. We'd had a few dates and she wanted me to come over and watch a movie. Or perhaps, "watch a movie," right? So I show up at her place around 7, kiss kiss etc, and all of a sudden she says "You know, I want to solve this jigsaw puzzle with you."

I like games, I mean, I guess I like making out on the couch better, but whatever. So she runs to the other room, and comes back with the box and the puzzle.

I look at the puzzle and say, "You know, I think we should just watch a movie." She seems a little crestfallen, "Oh come on, look it's like a tiger or something, right? I think I have the foot."

I stand my ground. "Yeah, I dunno, I'm just in a movie kinda mood, you know?" She ain't having it. "Come on, help me solve this!" She gets a little indignant, says "This would be a bonding thing for us as a couple! You think we can't solve this puzzle? Like I'm dumb or something?"

I sigh, and tell her "Look, why don't you and I sit down and watch a movie, then I'll help you put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box, ok?"
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

You know, as I started reading, I thought, nothing good is gonna come out of dissing an ex girlfriend online.

Then I read the last line.

:D:D:D

Good one! B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn. I remember a few years ago how glad I was at finishing a jugsaw puzzle in only 2 weeks. The box said, "Three years and over."

It was AWESOME!

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The only reason I read this was because last week while at the park I saw a girl who I dated for about a month a few years ago....she was running and looking very good....well, she invited me to see her sing(she is a singer/songwriter) Friday night, but failed to mention her new husband would also be there!>:(>:(>:(>:( So I thought your post interesting. :)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

The only reason I read this was because last week while at the park I saw a girl who I dated for about a month a few years ago....she was running and looking very good....well, she invited me to see her sing(she is a singer/songwriter) Saturday night, but failed to mention her new husband would also be there!>:(>:(>:(>:( So I thought your post interesting. :)

Although she has a new husband, she still invited u..

To me.. that means something:P
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

Yeah... It means she gets a cut of the door take.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That is exactly what it means!!!!!! And not just a cut, but 5$ from everyone there! I think she got about 300$ or so for about 4 hours of playing. She did really well and better than when I saw her last. And she has been playing for only about 5 years.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

The only reason I read this was because last week while at the park I saw a girl who I dated for about a month a few years ago....she was running and looking very good....well, she invited me to see her sing(she is a singer/songwriter) Saturday night, but failed to mention her new husband would also be there!>:(>:(>:(>:( So I thought your post interesting. :)

3 some?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192