freeflyfree

what does "I call shot gun" mean

Besides calling shotgun, my brothers and I used to call out that our spot on the couch was "saved" while watching tv if we got up to use the bathroom or get a snack. Anyone else do that? There's always one spot on the couch that is better than the others!

I did this, and I still try to do this at the dz but people look at me like I am crazy. When you get up you call "fives!!!" and then you had five minutes to get back to your seat.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

The only way you don't loose your spot when you get up is if you are grabbing something for someone else while you are up (usually a beer)

Learn to be happy. You can't be there for anybody else in life if you can't learn to be there for yourself.

instead of "no hump" we either call "right nut" or "left nut" so as to not "ride bitch". right nut is usually better because you cant make the driver move their seat up.
Bear Down Chicago Bears!
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson