BillyVance

My chat privileges

have been revoked once again on Pokerstars, this time for two weeks. :o

I was in a 9 player $10 game, and was just holding myself steady through some aggressive play and knock-outs. Then it was down to 4 players. Two of them from Hamburg, Germany. One of them was the dominating chip leader, I'll call him Hamburg1. Then finally I get a good hand and cut down the other player, Hamburg2, making him the short stack. Then, I saw something strange on the next hand. The two Hamburg players were the only ones in the hand. Hamburg1 raised to within 200 chips of putting Hamburg2 all-in. Hamburg2 then went all-in and Hamburg1 quickly folded. Immediately I smelled a conspiracy, but didn’t say anything. Then again, I cut Hamburg2's stack down with another big hand. And again, I watched Hamburg1 raise to almost Hamburg2’s stack, letting him go all-in and then folding to help him rebuild his chip stack. Now I was pissed off. >:(

I said “I smell a rat. You two are in cahoots and trying to help each other. You guys make me remember the Hitler video clip about when he found out he had been banned from every poker site for the exact same thing.” No response. I added, “You two are even from the same city.” Hamburg2 replied “that’s true.” He didn’t say anything else.

Then I hit a big hand and knocked the 4th player out, leaving myself and the two Hamburg players in the payout. After a few hands, it was quite obvious that they were trying to gang up on me. I played tight until I hit a big hand and then I said “I know you two assholes are up to something.” Hamburg2 responded, “what are you gonna do about it?” I responded, “I don’t know if I can do anything but beat you.” He said “bring it on.” I then cut the son of a bitch down to his last 600 chips or so and I had 4000+. And then I pushed on the next hand to more than what he had and I said “Heil Hitler you fucktard” to which he replied “you die”, and I knocked him out. Well he didn’t like that because 3 minutes later I got a pop up from pokerstars saying my chat had been revoked for 2 weeks. I was still battling Hamburg1.

Now that one, reminded me of the style I’ve seen many German players play. All-in, all-in, raise almost every hand, etc. Just flat out aggressive. Well with this one, I obviously hit his nerve. So I fought back, for every all-in he made on me, I did one back. No one called an all-in for a while until I cut the son of a bitch down. Then he got me back. Then I got him back and on the next hand knocked the fucker out. B|

Have any of you ever encountered something like this? Two players working together to beat the rest of the field via cheating? In this case, I beat them both, but they worked well enough to make the payout. And my revenge was to knock their sorry asses out and take the top payout. It was worth the two-week chat ban. :D

You know me, if I see something I don’t like, I’m coming after them no holds barred. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have seen the same on the site. Did you say anything to the Mods about there play? I'm sure they would have something to say to them after going back and reviewing the play on the table. With play money it could be just a warning but with real money I'm sure they would do more. I've had to call the Mods in people before for there verbal abuse to others on the table.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Porterhouse. About $1 a bite.

Grill: Chef's Choice, reconditioned with space shuttle tiles and a few grates. Propane is old.

Edit: And Hickory chips in the smoke box.

Watching the Price is Right. Waiting for my bosses to send the list or at least tell us when it will be.

I have seen the same on the site. Did you say anything to the Mods about there play? I'm sure they would have something to say to them after going back and reviewing the play on the table. With play money it could be just a warning but with real money I'm sure they would do more. I've had to call the Mods in people before for there verbal abuse to others on the table.

Yes, I reported them. I don't know if the moderators did anything though. I don't abuse others unless warranted, even though the rules say I can't.

I need some ice cream. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I need some ice cream. :D

Sounds more like you need some cheese:P:P:P:P:P:P

Cheese? No, I don't. I won. I came, I saw, I kicked their ASSES! Just wanted to know if anybody had seen that kind of scheming at the poker table.

And yes, I can be a potty mouth when I want to, other than the chat bans... :D

I'm on the site now playin a little Omaha.

Cool... I just took down another nice payout a few minutes ago. Everybody was nice, which is rare. :D

I cant win a hand to save my life. Guess I should quit and go back to the office and do some work.

I have had cold spells too... I try not to play more than 3 straight games of missing the payout. Quit, then try again tomorrow or the next day and get your mind reset.... but get back to work too... :D