Evelyn

I'm back - does anyone even care?

I used to post on this website semi frequently. Then my home computer crashed and it was blocked from work so I haven't posted for a while. Looking at the threads I see very few familiar faces. So just wondering if any of my old friends are out there. I'd also be happy to make new friends. Love having a site devoted to skydivers since most of my non-skydiving friends think I'm a little crazy but skydivers can understand where I'm coming from. So anyone out there....cocheese (know you are), NW skydiver, Vanillaskygirl, etc.......
Look forward to hearing from you.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I've seen you so much in person (well, twice this year anyway) that I hadn't noticed that you weren't posting as much!

But of course we care that you're back! Welcome back!

(BTW, I'll be out at Elsinore again on Saturday... will you be there?)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've seen you so much in person (well, twice this year anyway) that I hadn't noticed that you weren't posting as much!

But of course we care that you're back! Welcome back!

(BTW, I'll be out at Elsinore again on Saturday... will you be there?)

KiisAnne it's been great seeing you at Elsinore. Wish I could be there next weekend but my team is going to Eloy to do 2 hrs. worth of training in the tunnel (bigger tunnel than Perris so we can do more). I'll look forward to seeing you next time. 10 way was fun even though we tied for last :P.
Ev

Not that I actually really *care* but it's good to see you again.

:)
linz

Lindsey, good to see you at Elsinore occasionally. You should come visit us more often :)

linz

Lindsey, good to see you at Elsinore occasionally. You should come visit us more often :)

HAHAHAHA!!! I've never been to Elsinore...lol. It's just your little picture off to the left that I was glad to see....:D:D:D
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

10 way was fun even though we tied for last

Yeah, but we made it into Skydiving Magazine (see attached... sorry the scan's not too great)!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

linz

HAHAHAHA!!! I've never been to Elsinore...lol. It's just your little picture off to the left that I was glad to see....:D:D:D
Oops, sorry, wrong Lindsay, But you should come visit Elsinore :)

10 way was fun even though we tied for last

Yeah, but we made it into Skydiving Magazine (see attached... sorry the scan's not too great)!
Yeah I saw that, pretty cool. The one time I made it into Parachutist it was a photo of the Airspeed Day at Eloy and it showed the formation being built,except for me grabbing for grips....the story of my life :P.

Welcome back...:P

Hey JP how are you? I heard you moved out of state. I rarely jump at Perris anymore since my team trains at Elsinore so I don't keep up with Perris news so much.

Yeah, I spent some time in CO then in NY, but back in CA. Was just at Elsinore a few weeks ago, to stop in and say hi to my old friend Purusha at Square One Elsinore.

Glad your having fun! How's the team going?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Who were you again???

OMG Jeanne!!
I actually thought about you last week when i was in Seattle, but was only there for a few hours before catching a plane to LA. We still have to do that high speed jump. Are you coming to Chick's Rock this year?

I used to post on this website semi frequently. Then my home computer crashed and it was blocked from work so I haven't posted for a while. Looking at the threads I see very few familiar faces. So just wondering if any of my old friends are out there. I'd also be happy to make new friends. Love having a site devoted to skydivers since most of my non-skydiving friends think I'm a little crazy but skydivers can understand where I'm coming from. So anyone out there....cocheese (know you are), NW skydiver, Vanillaskygirl, etc.......

Hi, how about a skydiving grandma from Idaho as a new friend?
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Yeah, I spent some time in CO then in NY, but back in CA. Was just at Elsinore a few weeks ago, to stop in and say hi to my old friend Purusha at Square One Elsinore.

Glad your having fun! How's the team going?

Team is going great. Had a small hiccup last month with one of our team mates leaving the team, but was able to replace him with a very experienced skydiver (he was looking for a team, but it hadn't panned out so he joined us) so everyting is on course and after 2 hours in the Eloy tunnel we will hopefully kick ass at the next SSL meet and go on to Nationals....fingers crossed ;).

Hi, how about a skydiving grandma from Idaho as a new friend?
Awesome! I'd love to have you as a new friend. I didn't start skydiving until I was 50. I'm old enough to be a grandmother but my kids just aren't coopetating :P.

Nah... I will probably be working my little tushie off about then... I am taking off the first week of June to go to Skyfest... and then a few days of LP..... you still need to come up to LP with us.

Yes...I need to come to LP. When is it? If I don't have plans I will be there :)