BillyVance

What constitutes a Friend-whore?

My definition would be this.

A friend you have that is friends with lots of other people except they have sex with those other people, lots and lots of sex. That would make your friend a whore, but because he/she was having sex with friends, that also makes him/her a whore of friends, friend-whore.

It's like friends with benefits, sort of. I have to delete you from my friends now!! :ph34r:

Skymama's #2 stalker -

A friend you have that is friends with lots of other people except they have sex with those other people, lots and lots of sex. That would make your friend a whore, but because he/she was having sex with friends, that also makes him/her a whore of friends, friend-whore.

It's like friends with benefits, sort of. I have to delete you from my friends now!! :ph34r:

Not quite what I meant, but :D:D:D

How many friends do you have to have in your My Friends list to be a friend-whore? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not quite what I meant, but :D:D:D

How many friends do you have to have in your My Friends list to be a friend-whore? :D

Well that would depend on how many of those friends you are having sex with.

Dangit Billy, keep up!!:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Double for each person on your list whom you've never actually met?

Blues,
Dave
I only have have one friend I haven't met in person :)

Blues,
Dave

Same here, but I'm guessing there are people with dozens and think they should be penalized accordingly. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

With over 71000 users, how about we put the first goal at 1000. Once there are too many of those, we can just shift the goalposts again :D

Simple. Someone just has to spam every user with a friend request. I'm sure they'll get at least 1000 chumps to say yes.:D
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Simple. Someone just has to spam every user with a friend request. I'm sure they'll get at least 1000 chumps to say yes

If only i wasn't so busy at work today, i would so do that!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Simple. Someone just has to spam every user with a friend request. I'm sure they'll get at least 1000 chumps to say yes

If only i wasn't so busy at work today, i would so do that!!

Race ya? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blues,
Dave

Want another??? I am sure I will meet ya sometime soon! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Wouldn't a whore be gerring payed
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

ya I figure I will (hope to anyway) eventually meet most of those in the states....and if I chat with ya or pm or even get caught in the cross fire of fun banter, the friends thingy makes it really easy to pm... no need to type out and figure out how to spell everyones names :D:D:P (I suk at spelling ;))

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I would say it is the abject need to request everyone who you see post in all the threads.

I am keeping it to people I have met... and those who I have been chatting with a hell of a long timje on here and will eventually meet[:/] Like Squeak from OZ

I hoipe that does not sound bitchy but I dont want this feature to turn into another MyDropSspaceBook:S:S

I would say it is the abject need to request everyone who you see post in all the threads.

I am keeping it to people I have met... and those who I have been chatting with a hell of a long timje on here and will eventually meet[:/]

I hoipe that does not sound bitchy but I dont want this feature to turn into another MyDropSspaceBook:S:S

Not at all. I'm not crazy about the way its gone on Facebook either. What drives me nuts is all the stupid requests like hugs, kisses, blah blah blah on Facebook. I just ignore that crap, and I hope that stuff don't get added here, as we get enough of that in the Bonfire. :D

Right now, to me, this feature on here is just a list. And yes, most of the friends in my list are those I've met or known a while on here, with a few exceptions. I don't really have any other agenda for the list. :)