skymama

Fergie: A Butter Face?

I just picked the first ones that came up, it wasn't intentional.

Well it's a little too late for that. Now, you've got everyone believing that she's a butterface. Why don't you be nice and just delete this whole thread? lol

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

So let me get this straight. You actually think Pic2 is a *good* picture of her face?

You know nothing! You don't wake up to her every morning like I do. I suggest you stop flapping your gums about something you know nothing about. lol

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

If my dog looked like that, I'd shave it's ass and make it walk backwards!

You don't read warnings very well, do you? Prepare to choke on your own pubes! lol

I'm clean shaven thank you... so choking on my pubes will be something you cannot force me to do.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Here is the rest of their list of Butter Faces:

2. Sarah Jessica Parker
3. Hilary Swank
4. New York (VH1)...(who?)
5. Tori Spelling
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you could, I prefer to have my appendix removed and my balls placed in its spot.

For protection? Or b/c you dont need them much like an appendix? :o:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

If you could, I prefer to have my appendix removed and my balls placed in its spot.

Ohhhhhh Snap!! Ouch... that's gunna leave a mark! ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well being that my desire to have children is pretty minimal, you are correct. They are not used much.

But mostly for protection. Why do I need to have these really sensitive, holy-shit-that-was-just-a-glance-and-I-may-puke things hanging around?

Let's put them someplace safe.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

That's not fair. You chose two bad pics of her. How about these two pics.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Anybody else say something about my wife, I'll pull your gonads out from your throat. lol

Your right in that first pic where they used an air brush she doesn't look that bad:S
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Hillary swank is hot, and I won't be throwing stones either.

Very few people here have actually met me, and I am not pretty by far.:|

To say a woman is ugly when she is at least average in her facial looks is like saying you are better than everyone else.

Of course some people really do think they are better than everyone else.

To say a woman is ugly when she is at least average in her facial looks is like saying you are better than everyone else.

I am better than everyone else.

Now, let us all get off our high horses and have some cake.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I am better than everyone else.

Now, let us all get off our high horses and have some cake.

Im on a diet so I think I will stay on my high horse;)
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Your right in that first pic where they used an air brush she doesn't look that bad

So what? Who cares? She looks better than you! lol

Your right, Im a man. All women look better than men.

Well being that my desire to have children is pretty minimal, you are correct. They are not used much.

But mostly for protection. Why do I need to have these really sensitive, holy-shit-that-was-just-a-glance-and-I-may-puke things hanging around?

Let's put them someplace safe.

you have a point o google master. There's actually some video of me from a few weeks back where I got kicked in the weddy tackle on a HD flower exit. You can see me yelling and grimicing in pain as I fly the slot. :SB|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865