DJL

What to do in San Diego?

I'm in San Diego for the weekend, To those who have been here/live here, what's the one thing you'd want to go and do? I'll be swinging by the DZ, but no jumping.

I'm thinking about moving here in the future years but I'm just out for vacation.

Oh, and which beach is good but not too crowded.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Visit Stone Brewing in Escondido. Go walk around in Balboa Park or by the beach in Pacific Beach.

For beaches, take your pick. Torrey Pines is scenic and easy to get to but can be crowded - and right now the sand isn't too good. Del Mar is always popular, and great for peoplewatching.

Thanks, I'm over next to the Midway so I'm going to walk the piers for a little while. Looks like the weather is going make beach-going a little shoddy this weekend but I want to check them out anyway and wander around Coronado a bit too. Lunch at Hotel Del was recommended.

Oh, and the Grunions are mating tonight. Yup. Fish fucking.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Are you his manager?

Nope, he is just a good guy and fun to have around. So I recommend his company.:)
If you were a good guy and fun to hang with I'd recommend you, but i dont:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Cheesey Boy, don't listen to that smack! I've hung out with you, and would do it again anyday.... not like some other self righteous ass wipes. :D

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Cheesey Boy, don't listen to that smack! I've hung out with you, and would do it again anyday.... not like some other self righteous ass wipes. :D

g

Hey I dont only wipe self righteous arses:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?