Leapinglizardto

wow

how does everyone here post so much so fast. i cant keep up the pace. are you all this exciting at the dropzones. i sure hope so. looking forward to meeting so many of you.:)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

how does everyone here post so much so fast. i cant keep up the pace. are you all this exciting at the dropzones. i sure hope so. looking forward to meeting so many of you.:)

This is NOTHING - wait until we get talking about boobies!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You've had 47 posts in just a few hours. I think you're doing ok. :P

:ph34r:It's the "new girl on the DZ" situation:P

I so enjoy these, I just sit back and have some popcorn and :D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You've had 47 posts in just a few hours. I think you're doing ok.

hi again skymama. thanks for the boost of confidence. but i was only planning on like 5 maybe six posts questions. friendly folks once they can read what i type (ditto on the thanks;)) I was supposed to be somewhere hours ago i thought id be on & off the net. in a half hour or so.:S lol i see talking about skydiving ican be as habit forming as doing it. :D

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

It's the "new girl on the DZ" situation

yep i'm officially the new bitch. I guess i would be the one buying you that beer?

sorry mnealtx they beat you to that hours ago. already tried to convince me to post mine. but hell now that your here what's your stand on boobies? you know its only a matter of time before you tell me anyway.:D

sorry mnealtx they beat you to that hours ago. already tried to convince me to post mine. but hell now that your here what's your stand on boobies? you know its only a matter of time before you tell me anyway.:D

What can I say? Working overseas, I'm always late to the party!

The only thing I have to say on the subject is....

YAY, BOOBIES!!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It's the "new girl on the DZ" situation

yep i'm officially the new bitch. I guess i would be the one buying you that beer?

:oI'm not a bitch.

Hint ---->http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3224190;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Instead of the word "DZ", change it to "dropzone.com";)

3) The attention that women get in this sport is a heady thing. But if you're going to go out of your way to court attention, remember that you don't get to maintain full control of the kind of attention you're going to get. It's not all going to be fun, flirtatious attention from the guys you think are cool. It may also be unwanted attention from the guy you think is kind of creepy and unattractive. Are you prepared to tell him, clearly and forcefully that his attention is unwanted? How will you handle it if he says "But you let Joe over there dance with you and fondle you so I thought it was okay?" These are the shades of gray that I'm talking about... it's very easy to send out signals that get very muddled, especially when there's alcohol involved. Stop it before it gets scary ... not after. And be clear - we women have a tendency to be nice so we don't hurt someone's feelings, and we don't send the right message when we need to.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

lol. you are nutz. who said i was wearing underwear?:P now i relly have to see how do i find billy's posts?

Here's another skydiving nugget:

"If there's no video, it never happened".... :P:):D
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

lol. you guys are killing me. im never going to get to logout. you & futuredivot are going to get me in trouble. every dropzone in the country's going to think im a blabber mouth before i even get there.>:(