Leapinglizardto

wow

:D oh sure be careful with that halo.sweetiepie it might shortout on you. goodnight. you guys are great. if you want to mess with my head tomorow. you'll have to find me in the safety & training forum. with the words of wisdom i got from so many here today. i have decided to try do a tandem if i can get in. in the next 2 weeks. i just have to visit a couple dropzones look around & talk to the instructors. :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

[ every dropzone in the country's going to think im a blabber mouth before i even get there.>:(

Naw, you'll be hard to tell from everyone else. They are all type AAAAA personalities. Start hanging out at the dz this weekend, even if you're not ready to jump. Some of the best people you will ever meet will be at the dz. The rest of the best are here.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

You've had 47 posts in just a few hours. I think you're doing ok. :P

Have ya'll checked the IP? It might be Billy. A ton of posts in a little time, wearing ladies undergarments.....sounds like Billy to me

i second that. He Pmed me and told me to try and guess what his new username is. He said he is posting from a mobile device.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

good post, flyangel. I don't post much but read at work often.

Some people need to either jump, learn about jumping, or call a dz and book a jump. Not postwhore about their boobs with all the lol's and omg's. It's not going to get your anywhere quickly except your next therapy appt.