mamajumps

Happy Friday the 13th...

13 is my son's favorite number. It all started because it was Dan Marino's number (he's obsessed with the Dolphins and his entire room is decorated that way). Since he was young, he's always tried to get that number for his soccer jersey every year and he has a "lucky 13" sticker on his car. He also told me the #13 is the only tattoo he'd ever consider getting. He'll consider this a lucky day!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not superstitious but I know that I've had good and bad things happen on Friday the 13th.I got engaged on a Friday the 13th,which ended in divorce.:S

But today my sister is having her baby RIGHT NOW.:oShe's dialated to a 4 or 5 and shes in labor.So I'll hopefully have a new neice by the end of the day.We're a bit worried b/c shes 3 weeks early but the doctors seem confident that everything is ok and the baby is healthy.:)
So welcome to the world Hannah Grace B.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

So welcome to the world Hannah Grace B

OMG... I have a friend in GA whose daughters' name is the same... Craziness

Congrats Auntie!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

OMG... I have a friend in GA whose daughters' name is the same... Craziness

Congrats Auntie!!!

LOL sweet!

Thanks! She was born at 1:30PM weighed 6lbs 11oz and was 18" long.:)
since she was a bit premature by a couple of weeks they careflighted her to Dallas but shes healthy and breathing on her own and everything seems good.They just shipped her to Dallas as a precaution b/c Baylor has a stage 1 unit and the hospital she was born in only had a stage 3 unit.But everythings good right now.Yay! I now have 4 neices and 2 nephews...(lets hope thats all I'll have!:S)

Flew with 2 students in one of the school's Warriors today.

Added up the total landings: 13!

And was able to taxi back to the tie down at the end of the day!

Blue Skies!
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

But today my sister is having her baby RIGHT NOW.:oShe's dialated to a 4 or 5 and shes in labor.So I'll hopefully have a new neice by the end of the day.We're a bit worried b/c shes 3 weeks early but the doctors seem confident that everything is ok and the baby is healthy.:)
So welcome to the world Hannah Grace B.:)

OMG! congrats! That's funny because when my son was born on Friday the 13th, he was 3 weeks early too! He had a bit of trouble at first. pneumonia etc. and he had to stay in the hospital for the first 10 days for antibiotics but he's over 6 feet tall now and the best kid you'd ever want to meet! :)

OMG! congrats! That's funny because when my son was born on Friday the 13th, he was 3 weeks early too! He had a bit of trouble at first. pneumonia etc. and he had to stay in the hospital for the first 10 days for antibiotics but he's over 6 feet tall now and the best kid you'd ever want to meet!

Yep, she's at the Baylor NICU in Dallas right now on the same treatment.But shes eating and sucking a pacifier on her own so everyone is confident shes going to be out maybe as soon as Monday.:)

Oh good! After the 10 day treatment was up for my son he came home and was fine. We do have to be careful to this day when he gets a cold because it will sometimes turn into pneumonia but other than that he is and has always been very healthy. Big kid, very smart. So congrats again on your new little niece! That is wonderful!