shermanator

Apparently it is a felony

hahahahah the dog was acting "sexually aggressive" toward the veterinarian...the dogs have been trained to "rape women" so they get the death penalty. I'm sorry it's sad but that's kinda funny -- friggin Okies...
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

Pardon the pun, but Tulsa is well known for wagging the dog. About ten years ago, there was a serious scandal in the PD and within a few days, they had went and arrested several adult news stand clerks(not managers or owners) for selling Hustlers. By the time that blew over, the public had forgot all about the police scandal. Makes one wonder how they screwed the pooch this time. ;)

-Blind

"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

If, you don't video tape it... is it just a misdemeanor?:D Chuck

just the fact that you asked that, frightens the hell out of me. :o:D:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak