Iago

Restaruant in Nwalins- should I give it a try?

I don't think I'd want to go in there.

However, if you were to go up Canal street on the west side several blocks north of I-10, I can't remember the restaurant's name or if it's even still in business after what Katrina did, but that unremarkable looking place had the best gumbo I have ever had in a restaurant. I'd go there again. It was just a local dive, but one worth eating at again and again.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nice!

If you do actually look for a restaurant, my favorite is called "201", on Decatur. Can't remember the corner, but it's not far off Bourbon.

-S

I just saw an article in today's paper. Maybe you can visit the place, if you're brave enough, and report back to us on your observations and taste tests....

823 Royal Street, in the French Quarter, not sure if it's open yet, but if not, it will house the Absinthe Museum of America, behind an absinthe accessory shop called La Maison d'Absinthe.

;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D:D Go for it. But 1st risten to wise words: Ancient proverb say: 'Eat Here' mean you no 'get happy-ending' You GIVE happy-ending' 'You srut' :D:D:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak