GaryRay

I will never come back

its ok guys, i am so much cooler and better than that guy, "garyray," he sounds like a gayray realy.

and you think GAYbag sounds better:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am leaving DZ.com as well.

Say it isn't so! [unsure]

I am taking his place.

hmm, careful there, that could earn you a cyber 'Smack-Down' & 30+ days 'vaction' from You know who! :o[:/]
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

ok i dont want know smack down+30's, were the same peeps, not really leaving, i thought someone would figure that one out...3 days from Bone Anza!!!

REALLY:o:o:o you are the same 2 people well i'll be stuffed, no one could have worked that out:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

REALLY :o:o:o you are the same 2 people well i'll be stuffed, no one could have worked that out:D:D:D

LMFAO! come on squeak, I almost tore my stitches on that one. :D:D:D a few already pulled from the infection & swelling. Easy sweetie, they don't come out until Mon or Tues. Easy! Or at least warn me before you do that. :)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak