Unstable

Mama Mia

Okay - So I went and saw the Chic flic this weekend. Hey, at least it was with a chic.

After the first 30 minutes of mind-numbing girls screaming - it actually turned out to be a pretty decent movie... The music was well done, the story lacked some, but that's okay.

Did anyone else see this flic?
=========Shaun ==========

I saw it and liked it, too. As far as the story goes, it's completely predictable but I still enjoyed it because they made it fun. There were all of about four men in the theater when I went and I'm pretty sure that none of them had gone willingly, but I heard them laughing pretty loudly during the whole thing and none of them had that pained, miserable facial expression when it was over. I think the humor helps to overcome some of the chick-flickiness. Granted, it's still a full-on chick flick, but at least it's funny and the movie manages to sustain the enthusiasm and energy from beginning to end.
TPM Sister #102

I saw it on Broadway and enjoyed it.

I wasn't a big ABBA fan until seeing it... but it was fun!

Me too. When I was in NYlast Melissa and I went to see it. I had never heard of it. It wasn't horrible but I don;t think there is any way you'd be able to drag me to the (movie) theatre to see it.
My photos

My Videos

JohnMitchell took me to see this movie a couple weeks ago. (brownie points for him!!) I also went to see this move last week with a friend who took me to see it on my birthday. Both times the theater was relatively full. Both times there was much audience participation. Singing along, clapping, laughing, crying. JohnMitchell even said it was a good movie and he doesn't say that unless he really feels that way.

I'm bias. I love ABBA. Always have. This movie was really fun! It was worth seeing it twice. I would even see it again. Meryl Streep was amazing!

So if you are some guy that has his guy card hanging out there... Grab a girl and go see this movie! You will score and it won't be painful. ;)