BillyVance

Skydive Radio games on Pokerstars tonight

Games are set up.

Main game #102113661 at 21:00 EST
Late game #102113774 at 22:30 EST
Buy-in $5.00 each plus fee
password: toggle

To find them, go to Tourneys, or Tournaments, then click Private.

Have fun!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've registered for the late game, as usual. But I think I hear the crickets chirping in the lobby right now. :D

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I'm boycotting the poker games until they put out another show. It's been like 2 months for christ sakes.

it's not actually put on by skydive radio lately. Billy Vance has been setting them up.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

yup.....you rock billy!!!!! hopefully I can play next week. I was off at 2 am and got off at 4am.......I don't know who let all of the fricken crazy ass people out in the world tonight....was definitely full moon fever[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm boycotting the poker games until they put out another show. It's been like 2 months for christ sakes.

it's not actually put on by skydive radio lately. Billy Vance has been setting them up.

I was wondering if the Skydive Radio guys mind me setting the games up in their name. Or should I give the games a new name.... Like DropZone.com Main and DropZone.com Late?

Whatever happened to Cory and those guys anyway?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was wondering if the Skydive Radio guys mind me setting the games up in their name. Or should I give the games a new name.... Like DropZone.com Main and DropZone.com Late?

Call it the Billy Vance Monetary donation ceremony WTF does it matter :P:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Or take the lizards money & run with it!:D:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

makes no sense calling it that when I don't play it. :P

Oh and I'm still a perfect 2 for 2 in my Skydivers Game. Maybe I'll just rename the Skydive Radio games to that. ;)