bloody_trauma

The Last Drunk Dial

I got DD'd from Mama jumps about 2 weeks ago...I think it was payback from when we came back from LP - Bolas was here and we called just about everyone who was in our phones - no one wanted to talk to us though. I think the only people we talked to were guppie, mama jumps and future divot if I remember correctly....mostly talked about lost prairie - I did DD Bolas last weekend before my phone went on the brink.......mostly just gave him shit for not answering his phone.:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I got DD'd from Mama jumps about 2 weeks ago...I think it was payback from when we came back from LP - Bolas was here and we called just about everyone who was in our phones - no one wanted to talk to us though. I think the only people we talked to were guppie, mama jumps and future divot if I remember correctly....mostly talked about lost prairie - I did DD Bolas last weekend before my phone went on the brink.......mostly just gave him shit for not answering his phone.:D:D:D

The last one I received was from the three of you.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I called 911 once trying to order a pizza.

I was hammered drunk with some freinds, (and still remember little to none of this) but my area code is 919, and im in the habit of dialing 919-xxx-xxxx for everything, well... somehow i misfired on the keypad, and the pizza never showed... but the wake county sheriffs dept. seeing who was Prank calling there 911 dispachers. "opps" They let us go and told us to goto bed :D

The last one I received was from the three of you.

you will have to pm me your new number so i can call ya.....oh and i will be down in sebastian in december.....maybe we can go play in the sky!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!