FlyingJ

College football...

Yeeeeeeehaw!!! 'bout damn time!

I'm still coming to grips with the lack of SEC coverage in Texas compared to what I was used to in Georgia and Florida. My cable company doesn't offer ESPN Gameplan and the only sports bar in town has DirecTV but doesn't subscribe. :S:S:S

They are building a Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm not a huge fan of the place, but I can only hope they'll have every game on, even if on a smaller screen.

Either way, I'm psyched! A little worried about my 'dawgs coming into the season #1 as that never seems to work out in the end, but I'll be hootin and hollerin all the way!

GO DAWGS!!!
Killing threads since 2004.

How about the Alabama Crimson Tide kicking the shit out of The Clemson Tigers 34-10? B| Bet nobody saw that one coming. I sure didn't!

HEY TIGERS! HEY TIGERS! WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!

What do you know... the nation's #1 incoming freshman class made huge contributions in the game. 5 star recruits WR Julio Jones, RB Mark Ingram and CB Mark Barron all made big plays. The future looks great. :)
The schedule, however, is a killer! Road games at Arkansas, LSU, Tennessee and Georgia and a home game against Auburn. I'll be happy if Alabama can win a majority of those games, as well as the rest that we're supposed to win.

I really hope Clemson is not over-rated, but the talent level in the ACC just doesn't compare to the SEC. We'll see....

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban