LisaH

Smart or stoopid

I scored 25, or 36.6% smarter than average, and there was one answer that I realized I answered wrong almost immediately, or the score would have been a tad higher.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I got 30 which is 65.7% smarter than average, but I have to admit, I totally guessed at the language Jesus spoke.

I got that one. Aramaic. I remember because of the movie a few years ago that showed the most graphic crucifixion of Jesus ever depicted on the big screen...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I scored 25, or 36.6% smarter than average, and there was one answer that I realized I answered wrong almost immediately, or the score would have been a tad higher.

I would have done better had they given you more than 8 seconds. I can't google that fast. ;):D

My computer is still such a mess, I timed out most of it because it didn't register my click in time.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I would have done better had they given you more than 8 seconds. I can't google that fast. ;):D

My computer is still such a mess, I timed out most of it because it didn't register my click in time.

The score is based on how fast you respond and how many you get correct. :P

The score is based on how fast you respond and how many you get correct. :P

No!? Really?? :P

There is no doing anything fast with my computer right now. LOL Damn thing is still talking to me.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I got 30 which is 65.7% smarter than average, but I have to admit, I totally guessed at the language Jesus spoke.

I got that one. Aramaic. I remember because of the movie a few years ago that showed the most graphic crucifixion of Jesus ever depicted on the big screen...

I got that one thanks to Monty Python. (that's also where I learned my latin :D:D)

But... who really cares about rap songs?!

(And lisa, just cuz you asked so nicely...... :P) I had 27, which is 47.5% smarter or somtin like that.

Well, it said I was stoopider than the average person, but I can't remember how much stoopider.

That's right, I'll admit it, I'm an idiot.

Or maybe just drunk.:S

At least I know that "stoopider" is grammatically incorrect. Sheesh, everyone knows that the correct wording is "more stoopider.":|

I got that one thanks to Monty Python. (that's also where I learned my latin :D:D)

But... who really cares about rap songs?!

(And lisa, just cuz you asked so nicely...... :P) I had 27, which is 47.5% smarter or somtin like that.

Smartypants. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo