Skyrad

ROOM 101

im not gonna bath and wank every day

So, you're not going to bathe, and you're going to wank every day. What's in that for lisamarie?

About a pound and a half of smegg if she's patient.:S

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Objection. I know it's a late veto, but LisaMarie can't have all the toys in with her. That's just not fair. We can't get rid of all of them..... maybe she can one type or the other.....

My three items.

1. I agree with Winston Smith.... who needs rats. Send them in there. I still remeber nightmares from when I was young about rats.

2. Crocagators (note the sneakiness of trying to get rid of both types of prehistoric monsters.)

3. Intelligent laser beams that want to cut your face off... like in Resident Evil.

throwing back out some of the UNUSED

Okay I keep all paddles, floggers,restraints and half of all the objects that need batteries.... Ill toss the rest out the door.

Pies already been smeared on the live feed. *cough* yes thats all its been smeared on.... jeesh woman get your mind out of the gutter :)

DUHHHH I forgot , I relocated to room 201 I brought the stuff with me, so your still putting stuff in room 101 :)
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

OK as Andy got a second go so do I. I put room 201 into room 101 without the doors, I veto keeping the rats out, they're in and I'm adding cockroaches and STD's. :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I veto keeping the rats out, they're in

Does that mean you want the rats in 101 or you like rats and want to keep there here? And Andy didn't concur with your veto of the rats, so does that mean the rats go into 101?

...was the only thing from my list that got into 101 the intelligent laser beams?!:S

Nope, the rats are most definately in room 101, if you listen carefully you can LMWB shreaking as they enter.:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Nope, the rats are most definately in room 101, if you listen carefully you can LMWB shreaking as they enter.:D

Good. Rats go away!

And... so you were vetoing LM's veto of the rats. (this is getting confusing... :S)

What all is in Room 101 (this is what I have)

1. Caravans
2. Kevin Costner
3. Big Brother
4. Pikeys
5. Beer from Andy's fridge
6. Andy's headphones
7. Standard vehicles
8. Micky D's
9. Bras (all bras... like even Victoria Secrets bras?)
10. Knickers (even sexy black silk ones and thongs?)
11. Women with willys
12. LMWB (with pies?)
13. Variety of dildos and vibrators
14. Camera with pie smeared all over the lens
15. Andy in his crusty Grundies with no bathing for 2 weeks, a daily wank and maybe an STD. (and a pound and a half of smegg if LM is patient)
16. Rats
17. Crocagators or snakes (under discussion pending approval of UNUSED toys sent back out of room 101)
18. Intelligent laser beams
19. Contents of room 201
20. Cockroaches
21. STD's (even the one that Andy might get to go into room 101)

All agreed so far?

This game is uhhhh gross.... not fair, but I still have Kevin... Ohhhh Im adding

1. Nathan
2. computer with internet so Im warned whats moving into here
3 Skyrad

BTW Skyrad... I love rats, I think there adorable and I want one as a pet but my kids wont let me >:( so there

This game is uhhhh gross.... not fair, but I still have Kevin... Ohhhh Im adding

1. Nathan
2. computer with internet so Im warned whats moving into here
3 Skyrad

BTW Skyrad... I love rats, I think there adorable and I want one as a pet but my kids wont let me >:( so there

I veto number 3 on your proposed additions.

Additionally... are you taking ALL computers? Maybe we can allow Commadore's. :S

OK. Hopefully, there's room for more than three or four players.

1. Rap. It ain't music. It rhymes with crap!

2.Downwind landings on asphalt. It's just rough!

3. Vacations with itineraries. It's just another form of work.

Royd....

since you were the next poster after me... it comes to your decision on whether Skyrad goes into room 101.

LM sent him there
I vetoed it...

The you were supposed to decide.
(but now LM recanted... so I don't know how that works....)

BTW I agree with ALL of your proposed entries!

I veto the Rap music.... and it wont help anyways, remember there is live feed going on and althought the lens is covered with pie, there still is sound :)

hmmm wonder if skyrad has a new home... Royd send him in :| I have restraints :P

Im so confused, I guess Ill keep the rap just to make it easier.... we wont be able to hear it anyways....lol this is turning into lets make a deal.... Ill need a first aid kit.... (read the womens forum on getting busy) :D