AggieDave

I have re-found freefall

After a bit over 18 months of nothing but hop-n-pops, altitude clear and pulls and a full love of swooping, I took my full RDS and put the PC/d-bag back on the canopy to do some terminal jumps again (my canopy opens like hell at terminal with the full RDS).

So far I've done a 2-way, a 4-way and a tracking dive and I'm giggling like a little girl. I need to buy a bigger canopy to do anything more than a jump out of a 182. I'm traveling just way too fast to be on an Otter load.

Its been a long time for terminal skydives (besides tandems) and I had forgotten how much fun they are. I am really missing ripping it up on a pond at full speed (the PC and a jumpsuit really slows things down...really badly), so I think, I'm going to have to travel to a pond in October, before it gets too cold.

Its amazing the little joys you forget about in this sport. On Wednesday I'm going to go do some FF jumps. I haven't done that in about 3 years. I'm excited.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I know what you mean...B|

I've been doing quite a few solo's lately, just goin' out and standing on my head watchin' the planet get big...:)
~ haven't done that in years, forgot how much fun I can have playin' with myself!! :$;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Wanna come up to the "old school" AOT boogie? Looks like we're turning it into a Cessna boogie. When is the last time you did a SCR out of 2 182s? We can trade rigs for the jump!:D

Been a while! :D

I did get to be on a double SCS jump yesterday through...it was a really fun dive, an old guy (Grady) that started in '61 but hung 'em up for 40 years is back with a vengeance...and young lady that flys like a natural.

I guess me bein' the biggest target in the formation brought 'em both my way, one on each side...the smiles...PRICELESS! B|B|B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It's about time you got some air time again. If you want some water our pond is full, nicely trimmed and I have set up some gates. Entry is 145', gates are every 25', total gate length is 245' (100' out of water). Its super sweet, AND you'd be able to see me showing up all the boys! ;)

"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

After a bit over 18 months of nothing but hop-n-pops, altitude clear and pulls and a full love of swooping, I took my full RDS and put the PC/d-bag back on the canopy to do some terminal jumps again (my canopy opens like hell at terminal with the full RDS).

HOLY SHIt...

you didnt forget how to breath in freefall did you???