mamajumps

Dog & cat people: Is there a difference in personalities?

About eight months. Literally speaking it does not stink.

As long as you run it often enough for how many cats you have.

I have mine set to start running 30 minutes before I get home from work, so no matter what fuzzbutt has done in the box during the day, my house doesn't smell like catbox when I get home. Mine runs once per day, but I've got the cat on really high quality cat food (less poop and less stink) and I've only got one cat. If he does something really stinky on the weekend, I just walk over and hit the extra cycle button.

I can't believe I'm this excited about a litter box. :D:$:S

I'm consulting my contractor (BZ ;)) about how to set it up so we can keep the box where our current one is (not in a utility or bathroom). I do NOT want it in any bathroom and there's no place for it in our utility room. Plus, the cats are used to going where they go--it's inconspicuous.

It seems fairly simple to me--Just a little punching out of some drywall and repairing and we'll be genie'd out, bitches. B|:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Mine's in the kitchen.

I got a small cabinet from Ikea and put a www.cathole.com in one end and drilled a hole in the other end for the water and drain line to exit, and connected them under my kitchen sink. My mistake was allowing my father to do the plumbing. Three floods and twelve pieces of pipe later, it works fine.

Hey Kris,

Does the Catgenie make much noise while it's cleaning...

I spent $400 on a self cleaning litter box and my cat was afraid of the noise. I couldn't even give the box to anyone - it ended up in the trash.... :|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I have a dog and 2 cats. Growing up, I'd always been a dog person and didn't dislike cats, but didn't particularly want one. When I got with my husband, I ended up with a cat as well. Then I found a tiny little mutated kitten by his work a few years ago (he was born with unformed eyes and eyelids, so he looks like a zombie and is 100% blind). I couldn't do anything but keep the damn thing.

Soooo...I have a 10 year old dalmatian, a 24 year old assface of a cat, and a 3 year old blind maniac. I still consider myself a dog person, but cats are alright too...I guess...