ladyskydiver

Excited beyond belief

Why? Remember when I posted this - South Africa question? Well, I just received the email this morning and was offered a slot. B|

I accepted the slot and sent off my deposit this morning. So...it's off to South Africa in August 2009 for 2 weeks. YEAH!!!! I'm so excited I could burst! B|

Oh...and Hurricane Omar is scheduled to hit at 2am. Good thing - being sent home from school today so I was able to get the deposit put down for my SA trip B|. And no classes tomorrow so I can just study for my parasit exam on Wednesday.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Congrats!

Any chance of doing some travelling while you're here, or will you spend the full time in Mpumalanga?

Thank you!

I'd love to do some traveling but am not sure if I'll get the chance. If I can get a couple of the others that are going to go ahead of time (so I'm not traveling the country alone), I'd love to go before the course so that I can see some of the country. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

That's wonderful! (Well, the part about Hurricane Omar is not so great, but the rest is!) I'm happy for you.

Thank you!

Hurricane Omar, luckily, did not hit us with the center of the storm. If it had...yeah...don't want to think about it. Omar did enough damage to the island. It could have been worse, but the damage sucks and the lives that are going to have to rebuild...
[:/]

I'm thankful that I've now got running water and power. :)

So...it's off to South Africa in August 2009 for 2 weeks. YEAH!!!!

Welcome to our beautiful country... a bit premature, but when you get here..WELCOME:)

Thank you! I'm so excited. I wish it was already time to come to SA. I just can't express how excited I am to have the opportunity not only to work with the wildlife in SA but to visit. :)