Nightingale

Halloween

Conor is gonna be a fireman, Lauren is gonna be a bumblebee. I may dress up as something.

Okay - serious question for medical professionals. It's kind of a messed up idea I had but I don't know: 1) if it's feasible; and 2) how to go about doing it.

I want to take x-rays of Jack O'Lanterns. I just think they'd looking freaking AWESOME in my windows and doors on Halloween.

Question: How the hell do I convince a radiology company to take x-rays of Jack O'Lanterns? How do I get my foot in the door to say, "Hey. I want to get x-rays of Jack O'Lanterns?"

Second - is it really feasible? Should I cut the pumpkins in half or something?

Hook me up and I'll put attachments of my x-rays of pumpkins.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My husband and I are going as two of the four Droogs from A Clockwork Orange. He wants to be Alex (Malcolm McDowell's character) and no one is likely to know the names of any of the other Droogs but I will be Pete.

Assuming I finish making the costumes... :|

I'm not looking forward to putting eyelashes on him. He went as Sporty Spice about 8 or 9 years ago and thought I was killing him when I put eyeliner on him.

If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

well..not sure as of yet as it must be appropriate as I have my kids this year for a change. My daughter is going as a fairy and my son as a jedi.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

The manifest girls are all dressing as bugs of some sort...butterfly, ladybug, etc.

So, I thought it would only be fitting if I came as gecko or chameleon or frog or something like that.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239