RastaRicanAir

WELCOME to the neighborhood, Goofyjumper!!!...oh, and HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, AASSSS!!

Yesterday I helped our little Blandy Gellald (the Welsh translation of her name) move her bed and a chest of drawers apparently containing her antique brick collection into her hetero-lifemate APollard's house in world famous Party Hardy Margate, victoriously rescuing her soul from the sweaty 'taint of the Bible belt that is Tallahassee (no offense to my peeps still there), making her OFFICIALLY a resident of South Florda, and FINALLY completing the assembly of my GREATEST CREATION:

That's right, take one part each:
FreeFlynNicki
APollard24
goofyjumper AND
RastaRicanAir

Add a magnum of Chardonnay and an open-ended beer tab, and witness:
[RED]THE MOST FRIGHTENING 4-WAY TEAM ON THE [I]GROUND[/I]!!![/B][/RED]:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
IT"S ALLLIIVVE!!! IT'S AAALLLIIIIIIIVVVVVVE!!!!

So/Central FL Dropzones, be afraid. ...Be VERY AFRAID.

"What's so scary?", you ask? Well, I'm not only the most current jumper AND the Designated Driver, I'm also the QUIET ONE[/B]!

And not for nothin', the little brat also waited until after 5pm to mention that it was her birthday, then we couldn't get her to do a shot at the corner Fake-Irish Pub/NASCAR-Lesbian and Chihuahua Bar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and welcome to Oceanview Asylum, Sweety. Leon County's loss is Dade/Broward County's loud, sloppy, dancefloor-clearing, bouncer-harassing gain. B|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Awwwwe, thanks Lobbie!

Even though you only moved once piece of furniture because you cannot wake up before 1 pm.
:D:D

congrats on your new home....doc and I will have to visit when we come south ----see what kind of turmoil we can add to the mix:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl! Glad you're getting settled in. Tell Amanda and Nicki I said hello and give Robbie a big kick in the nuts for me.:P

Hope to see yall soon.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"