BillyVance

I'm stuck in this private hospital room with

Is she a 'loud sleeper'? I mean, does she snore or kind of stop breathing and start again?

How would Billy know??

He's fucking deaf like me.....

Well yeah, but with a hearing aid on, I can hear people snoring. Believe it or not. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You forgot the important part if you really want her to get better:)

She'd probably sleep better if you let her come live with Liz and I.

How is it exactly that Billy can know when she's restles at night?;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Then don't split a hotel room with Turtle-that fucker rattles the pictures off the walls

You guys don't understand. I take my hearing aid out when I go to bed, instant silence all night long. Besides, it's not like I'm going to be able to hear anything with my aid in and on when I'm sleeping. My brain tends to shut off anyway. So Turtle snores, that won't wake me up or keep me awake. Now if I have the baby alert system turned on and tied to the bed alarm vibrator and he's in the room, I've got a problem. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey Bob, she is not having problems sleeping at night, not at home. She had problems sleeping with all those electrodes and wires protruding from her like she was the spawn of Borg. :P

We've heard from our family doctor about the ear tube thing. Don't think it's needed yet. The infections cleared up with a good shot of antibiotics in the butt for the strep. She's 2 1/2 now and there was even talk of having her tonsils taken out. The pediatric ENT who examined her last said it had cleared up.

Hmmm... maybe it's time to look for another family doctor, or at least just one who specializes in pediatrics...

I am confused as why they would want a sleep study Billy. Pm me and give me the low down ----- seeing how i do work in pediatrics now maybe if I know why they are doing it I can let you know "why they are doing it." Anywho....let me know and I will see what kind of info I can get for ya.;)

by the way, i am so going to kick your ass in poker this week.:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Sleep study...BS!

My doc sent me for one thinking apnea.
What a load of BS. It was nothing more than a sales pitch for some kind of machine with a facemask you wear at night...big $$$, too.

And here naive little old me went there thinking they might actually do something to fix the problem. Dumbass.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Forget the expensive mask, Andy. I'm sure someone will be glas to hold a pillow over your face while you sleep. Now talk about a solid nap......

Or a good whack on the noggin with a rubber mallet... only he'll wake up with a throbbing headache... :D

My brother has that machine. He actually does feel more rested in the mornings after he has used it.

I use one of the C-PAP machines, and it has really made a lot of difference, I sleep much better now, although it kinda sucks when I go camping. ;)

Now I just have to figure out how to attach the hookah attachment.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

She's 2 1/2 now and there was even talk of having her tonsils taken out. The pediatric ENT who examined her last said it had cleared up.

Hmmm... maybe it's time to look for another family doctor, or at least just one who specializes in pediatrics...

Keep this in mind; when I was a kid my parents resisted, and resisted, and resisted getting my tonsils out. I ended up having them removed as an adult (27-28?) and it was the most horrible experience of my life. Having an adult tonsillectomy is dangerous, painful, and has a loooong recovery time. I was out of work for 2 weeks, back to work for 2 days and then back in the hospital for another long weekend due to an infection and missed another week of work on the back end.

I've never to this day forgiven them for resisting a childhood tonsillectomy ;)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention