Tink1717

Article in Time magazine.

Just wait until the whuffos try to "cure"us of our dopamine "addiction". Could get real interesting.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1869106,00.html
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Yep, the cure for drug addiction will make people feel like they are dead inside, and they will stop taking it. That is often the problem with schizophrenia drugs.
In our case the drugs for our substance abuse will make us not want to skydive, and we will stop taking it.

and I thought we did it to attract the girls, thats what that other report said....
risk taking attracts the females, thats the only reason I skydive, drive fast, snowboard etc. etc..
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

Just wait until the whuffos try to "cure"us of our dopamine "addiction". Could get real interesting.

That's fucking QUACK MEDICINE... everyone knows that we skydive to earn the right to see boobies after beerlight (or before beerlight) !!!!! :):):):S:S:S
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Old news, just a rehashing. They must be strapped for interesting articles. Type T personalty is what it was termed as several years back. I remember seeing a tv show on the med/health channel I believe about it as well. I think there is even a thread on here discussing it.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

That's fucking QUACK MEDICINE... everyone knows that we skydive to earn the right to see boobies after beerlight (or before beerlight) !!!!! :):):):S:S:S

Don't forget DURING Beerlight
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi CJ!

:P

thank you for being here at the SDDA (sky divers dompamine addiction group) I have spent all my money and lost all my friends that don't skydive. They just don't understand my addiction.
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.