millertime24

Friday night plans??

Just went out and plugged in the cars. It's -29oC with a windchill of about -40oC. Not about to go ANYWHERE!!!

Curling up with the dogs and watching whatever is on TV or I might sand and paint my dresser.

Either activity will involve some red wine.

Holy hell. I've lived in some pretty cold places, but that's just obscene. Puts a little perspective on my bitching that my seat heater quit while it was below 60F last week. :S
Killing threads since 2004.

Just went out and plugged in the cars. It's -29oC with a windchill of about -40oC. Not about to go ANYWHERE!!!

Curling up with the dogs and watching whatever is on TV or I might sand and paint my dresser.

Oooo!!!! Now thats proper cold. I did 3 years at Elmendorf AFB in AK and I DO NOT miss the winters. Stay warm and have a drink.;)

I miss the days when the Air Force was paying the gas bill !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Oooo!!!! Now thats proper cold. I did 3 years at Elmendorf AFB in AK and I DO NOT miss the winters. Stay warm and have a drink.;)

Drink done!

;)
'Shell

Holy hell. I've lived in some pretty cold places, but that's just obscene. Puts a little perspective on my bitching that my seat heater quit while it was below 60F last week. :S

It's obscene for at least 2 months a year. And then it's just cold. :S for another few months.

Glad MY seat heater is working fine and dandy!

As long as the Jeep STARTS tomorrow.

Whatever ... I always have wine.

:)
'Shell

It's obscene for at least 2 months a year. And then it's just cold. :S for another few months.

ahh, i have seat heaters AND remote start... and I live in tennesse/kentucky

but its ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh so nice on those cold days

or the hot ones, if i tell my ac to come on
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

My Christmas gift to ME is a car starter. Just waiting to hear back on when they can install it.

'Shell

i had one in my old truck and loved it

i went to best buy (not sure if you guys have those up there) and told them exactly what i wanted... they had never even seen it (was so new)

500 bones later, and i can start my car from a quarter mile away, with a 2 way remote... i effing love this puppy...

i think i got the viper 5701... not sure... if thats correct
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

My Christmas gift to ME is a car starter. Just waiting to hear back on when they can install it.

Just hope you dont have a manual transmission, and if you do dont leave it in gear when you hit the button.:o
Muff #5048

they have safeties to prevent that from happening...

that being said, not too hard to bypass, or 'forget' to install them

but any good shop should do that.

In AK most places wont install them on sticks for that very reason.

thats pretty retarded, it only takes a neutral safety switch... and leave your car in neutral with the e-brake set... if in any other gear, it will not start. most remote starters are designed for that in mind

they are being stupid by saying they wont install them... as it wont engage the starter without being in neutral

that being said, i always parked my cars in a gear... but if i had remote start, it would be a HARD habbit to kick