skittles_of_SDC

Who saw Taylor Swift on SNL?

Shes been performing consistenly in country top 40 since she was 15. Shes probably got a few years of performing left, then she'll settle in to songwriting, which is really where her (young) talent lies. If she continues to make good choices in life, she's got it made.

BTW, you guys are pigs. :S:P

Shes been performing consistenly in country top 40 since she was 15. Shes probably got a few years of performing left, then she'll settle in to songwriting, which is really where her (young) talent lies. If she continues to make good choices in life, she's got it made.

It's a natural human urge. I don't see how that makes us pigs.

It's a natural human urge. I don't see how that makes us pigs.

You're the guy who's always talking about being single, right?

Christina Aguilera is proof that singing talent can co-exist with good looks.
Why should we settle for looks alone?:|

I gotta be me.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

She will be so completely burnt out with-in a year or two.[:/] The schedule she has been keeping for the past couple years is beyond crazy.

Beautiful girl and a great songwriter. Sad to see the way her management has over-exposed her.

Edit: And I am as piggy as anyone but this girl is just too young.

Oh hey, while I have both you and J here.. I should put you on notice that I'm going skiing in a few weeks. I might need you to save me again. ;):D:D

You won't need me to save you unless J leads you astray and then abandons you again . . . and then you'd let some whuffo steal my thunder anyhow. :P:D

I've got a condo rented at Silver Mountain (ID) this coming Friday and Saturday, and there'll be a bunch of skydivers there Saturday... B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

J has never led me astray.. hard as he's tried! :) He stayed with me til we were off that wretched slope. The one who led me astray and abandoned me was having a beer at the bottom. :|

Ahh...that's right. For some reason I thought he accompanied the other(s) to the bar. My bad. However it might be better for J's reputation if my initial recollection was what we told others. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Skiing?? Where?? I wanna go.

And yes, The one that left you hanging was found at the base of the mountain having a beer once we got you down. That was a GREAT trip though. Operation Steal GFD was definitely a highlight.. I think there is still a quote or two from that trip in some siglines.

Who cares about her singing?

people who don't have mute button

I don't even need a mute button. That's already in my head. :P

Yeah, but then you can't hear them scream to let you know you're doing it right either. [:/]:P

When does Billy EVER do anything right?:ph34r::P

I assume he's good at ignoring or phasing someone out when they talk. :D

Ya but not by choice:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.