Yoshi

Flashback... If you're a hottie and you know it...

It's pretty stock, the previous owner put the Camo covering on it, and put an ARB front bumper and Warn winch on it. I do need to replace the steering arm I bent the crap out of the rear steering arm on a boulder, and we had to straighten it with the winch so I could steer. I use it off roading with the Minnesota Land Rover group. That way I dont beat up my LR 3 any more!

I will add some Rock Sliders to it this spring, and maybe replace the air suspension with springs. It all depends if I am still employed after Feb, we are going to do Lay Offs at work, and I also want to buy a rig after I get my license. Going to do that next week at The Farm
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Good luck with the job thing. Are you in the southeast us now?
You'll like the switch to springs from air-the more basic mechanical you build it, the better it will be. Make sure that you work it off road 10 miles out of every 150. Land Rovers will eat themselves up on a diet of straight pavement (I spent a night drinking with a bunch of LR mechanics at a convention in Cali a few years ago.
My background is pure mudding, no climbing, so keep that in mind.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Thanks! No, I live in the Minneapolis area. I have taken my LR3 to Colorado, up to Leadville and up to 14,000 feet and hte continental divide, as well as out to Moab, we did an excursion from Grand Junction to Moab on the Kokopelli trail.

I hope to combine some wheeling and the MOAB boogie this coming September, the best f both worlds!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

My daughter is so cute in that one:P

Fuck off. Go get your own daughter... this one's MINE.

:D

Are you absolutly positive about that? ;)

Fucking A. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Shhhhhhh

I donj't want to write the check:)
On the record, I love Sami-she always gives me the biggest smiles and sweetest hugs and kisses when I visit. She knows that Uncle Shane adores her.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Shhhhhhh

I donj't want to write the check:)
On the record, I love Sami-she always gives me the biggest smiles and sweetest hugs and kisses when I visit. She knows that Uncle Shane adores her.

You and Wally West have gotten her best side during your visits. There must be something about SC men.... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban